Here you will find the publications related to the project:
- Home Network or Access Link? Locating Last-Mile Downstream Throughput Bottlenecks(PDF available here)
Srikanth Sundaresan, Nick Feamster, Renata Teixeira
PAM 2016 – Passive and Active Measurement Conference, Mar 2016, Heraklion, Greece. Passive and Active Measurement Conference, pp.111-123, 2016.
- Characterizing Home Device Usage From Wireless Traffic Time Series(PDF available here)
Katsiaryna Mirylenka, Vassilis Christophides, Themis Palpanas, Ioannis Pefkianakis, Martin May
19th International Conference on Extending Database Technology (EDBT), Mar 2016, Bordeaux, France. EDBT/ICDT 2016 Joint Conference March 15-18, 2016 – Bordeaux, France, 2016.
- Passive Wi-Fi Link Capacity Estimation on Commodity Access Points(PDF available here)
Diego Da Hora, Karel Van Doorselaer, Koen Van Oost, Renata Teixeira, Christophe Diot
Traffic Monitoring and Analysis Workshop (TMA) 2016, Apr 2016, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium. 2016
- Exploiting crowd sourced reviews to explain movie recommendation. (PDF available here)
Sara El Aouad, Christophe Dupuy, Renata Teixeira, Christophe Diot, Francis Bach. 2nd Workshop on Recommendation Systems for Television and Online video. September 19th, 2015, Vienna, Austria.
- PUDA – Privacy and Unforgeability for Data Aggregation. (PDF available here)
Iraklis Leontiadis, Kaoutar Elkhiyaoui, Melek Önen, Refik Molva. CANS 2015, Morocco, Marrakesh. The 14th International Conference on Cryptology and Network Security. December 10th – 12th, 2015, Morocco.
- Multi-User Searchable Encryption in the Cloud.(PDF available here)
Cédric Van Rompay, Refik Molva, Melek Önen. Information Security Conference (ISC), Trondheim, Norway. September 9th-11th, 2015.
- Jitsu: Just-In-Time Summoning of Unikernels. (PDF available here)
R.Mortier, A. Madhavapeddy.(PDF) USENIX NSDI’15, Oakland, California. May 4th – 6th, 2015, Oakland, California.
- Social Preference Ontologies for Enriching User and Item Data in Recommendation Systems. (Link to IEEE explore here).
Christopher Krauss and Stefan Arbanowski. Data Mining Workshop (ICDMW), 2014 IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, 2014. Shenzhen. Dec. 2014
- Private and dynamic time –series data aggregation with trust relaxation. (PDF available here)
Leontiadis, K. Elkhiyaoui, R. Molva. CANS’14. October 22nd – 24th, 2014, Crete, Greece.
- An exploration of user recognition on domestic networks using NetFlow record.(PDF available here)
By R. Mortier, T. Anthony Brown. HomeSys 2014, one- day workshop, part of ACM UbiComp 2014. Seattle, Washinton, September 2014.
- Catch-up TV recommendations: show old favourites and find new ones (PDF available here),
By Mengxi Xu, Shlomo Berkovsky, Sebastien Ardon, Sipat Triukose, Anirban Mehanti and Irena Koprinska. Recsys 2013, Hong Kong.
- Mobile Video Ad Caching on Smartphones (link)
By I. Pefkianakis, H. Lundgren, & others. ACM International Joint Conference On Pervasive And Ubiquitous Computing (ACM UbiComp). Seattle, September 2014.
- PrivacyCanary: Privacy- Aware Recommenders with Adaptive Input Obfuscation (PDF available here)
By T. Kandappu, A. Friedman, R. Boreli & V. Sivaraman. MASCOTS 2014. Paris, September 2014.
- Privacy preserving statistics in the smart grid (link)
By I. Leontiadis, M. Önen, R. Molva. Proceedings of 1st International Workshop on Big Analytics for Security (DASEC) , in conjunction with ICDCS. Madrid, June-July 2014.
- A P2P based usage control enforcement scheme resilient to re-injection attacks (PDF available here)
By I. Leontiadis, M. Önen, R. Molva. Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on a World of Wireless, Mobile and Multimedia Networks . Sydney, June 2014.
- Matrix Factorization Without User Data Retention (PDF available here)
By D. Vallet, A. Friedman & S. Berkovsky. The 18th Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (PAKDD-2014), pp. 569-580. Taiwan , May 2014.
- Characterizing Client Behavior of Commercial Mobile Video Streaming Services (link)
By J. Chandrashe kar, A. Sheth & others. Movid workshop. Singapore, Mars 2014